What can we say about Rio de Janeiro? The Brazilian destination par excellence, few visitors will leave Brazil without a stay in Rio. Rio is a city of extremes built on a absolutely unique location that has no rival on Earth. A city that makes a profound impression on its visitors.
|“Flights from São Paulo to New York City take 10 hours. But what if I was asked to do the same trip, but taking my sweet time – say, three months – inching up the hemisphere by bus, Amazonian riverboat and, who knows, maybe even the occasional llama? That pretty much describes my dream trip. And on someone else’s dime? You can’t be serious.”
The Brazilian Government launched its new site today (3 Mar 10). It is a big improvement over the previous one, which had an institutional look to it! This one has an Internet Look.
This site also has an English section, which is not a translation of the Brazilian section. It has content for foreigners while the Brazilian section has content for Brazilian citizens.
- CLICK HERE to go to BR Gov Site
UPDATED: Jan 2011 - Tickets Online Argentina – English
- Blog: Budget Buenos Aires: Buying Bus Tickets in Argentina.
- Find which companies serve which cities and schedules in Argentina
- Buy tickets online
- List of Argentine bus companies
- Commercial site for booking tickets – English
- Traveler’s Blog Post on bus travel in Argentina